Adam Lutz studied at Preble High School between 1999 and 2002, and then at St. Cloud State University in computer science between 2002 and 2007, from which he graduated with a bachelor of science.
Adam Lutz joined WayForward Technologies in 2009 as a programmer, and has worked there on a variety of titles, including Shantae: Risky's Revenge and Shantae and the Pirate's Curse as an additional programmer. He left WayForward in June 2013, and subsequently worked successively for Design Works Gaming, Oointah and Advicent Solutions where he is currently working.
- Galactic Taz Ball - game programmer (2010)
- Shantae: Risky's Revenge - additional programmer (2010)
- Mighty Switch Force! - UI programmer (2011)
- Double Dragon: Neon - programmer (2012)
- Mighty Switch Force! 2 - programmer (2013)
- The Smurfs 2 - additional programmer (2013)
- Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - additional programmer (2014)
- Despicable Me: The Game: Minion Mayhem (2010)
- Happy Feet Two (2011)
- SpongeBob SquigglePants (2011)
- Hotel Transylvania (2012)
- iCarly Groovy Foodie! (2012)
- Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby in 8-Bit Land (2013)