Adam Rademacher studied at the Michigan State University from which he graduated with a B.A., Telecommunication, Information Studies, and Media in 2010.
As soon as he graduated, Rademacher founded Tree Fort Interactive, the editor on which he self-releases the games he personally develops. From 2011 to 2012, he was a game designer at PixoFactor where he did general programming and design, and in July 2012 he joined WayForward Technologies where he has been working to this day as a programmer. He performed additional programming on the Director's Cut version of Shantae: Risky's Revenge.
- Gaslight - associate producer (2011)
- Ben Hogan's 5 Lessons - coordinator (2011)
- Zorro: Shadow of Vengeance - level design (2011)
- Gaslight - designer (2011)
- Zorro: Shadow of Vengeance - programming (2011)
- Wonder Momo: Typhoon Booster - lead programmer (2014)
- Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut - additional programming (2014)
- Mighty Switch Force! Hose It Down! - lead programmer (2015)
- Descendants - programmer (2015)