Eunhi Oh studied at the California Institute of the Arts from 1998 to 2005, graduating first with a bachelor of fine arts in character animation in 2002, and then with a master of fine arts in experimental animation in 2005.
Eunhi Oh joined WayForward Technologies in 2005 as a multi media artist and has done there a variety of activies, including clean-up, artworks, illustrations and animation, this last one notably on Shantae: Risky's Revenge and Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. She left WayForward in 2010 and started as a freelance artist in 2011. In 2013, she was briefly a background artist at Bento Box Entertainment LLC and then joined Cartoon Hangover with the same activity. She left Cartoon Hangover in 2014 and worked for Starburn Industries on storyboards from 2014 to January 2015.
Art and animation
- Camp Lazlo: Leaky Lake Games - character animation (2006)
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature From the Krusty Krab - animator (2006)
- God of War: Betrayal - enemy animator (2007)
- Looney Tunes: Duck Amuck - in-game art/animation (2007)
- Space Chimps - animator (2008)
- A Boy and His Blob - clean-up/coloring (2009)
- Where the Wild Things Are - in-game art/animation (2009)
- Batman: The Brave and The Bold - The Videogame - additional illustrations (2010)
- Shantae: Risky's Revenge - animator (2010)
- Aliens: Infestation - animator (2011)
- Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - additional animation (2014)