Jeffrey D. Clark (or Jeffrey Clark, or Jeff Clark) is an animator, artist and writer. He was a story editor on the first Shantae game.
Jeff Clark studied at the California Institute of the Arts between 1991 and 1994 in character animation.
Jeff Clark worked at Rough Draft Studios from 1994 to 1995, where he provided character layouts and storyboards. He was then hired at Roman Studios where he remained for a short time before joining Warner Bros. Feature Animations, where he spent three months in an internship before becoming an assistant animator on high-profile features, such as The Iron Giant or Looney Tunes: Back in Action and a character designer on the television show 3 South. During this period, he contributed as a story editor on Shantae for WayForward Technologies, although it seems he was not a full-fledged employee. In 2004, he left the animation industry to work at Disney Publishing Worldwide as an assistant manager and storybooks artist. In 2013, he contributed to an independent educational App called Critter-tastic Math.
This is a list of projects Jeff Clark was involved in according to IMDb (unless otherwise indicated).
- The Maxx - character layout, storyboards (1995)
- The Ren & Stimpy Show - character layout (1 episode, 1994 or 1995)
- Izzy a Hero? - character layout (1995)
- Felix the Cat - character layout (1995)
- The Simpsons - character layout (4 episodes, 1995)
- Dilbert - character layout supervisor (17 episodes, 1999-2000)
- Critter-tastic Math - art, art direction (2013)
- Space Jam - assistant animator (1996)
- Quest for Camelot - assistant animator (1998)
- The Iron Giant - clean-up assistant (1999)
- Osmosis Jones - lead key clean-up animator (2001)
- Eight Crazy Nights - lead key clean-up animator (2002)
- Looney Tunes: Back in Action - key assistant animator (2003)
- 3 South - character designer (2002, 2003)
- Shantae - story editor (2002)
- Portal Rocks (2013)
- Bus Depot (2013)
- The Frankenstein Project, Grade Four (2013)
- The Head on the Fence (2013)
- OtherEarth (2013)