Michael Flores is a quality assurance tester. He was the quality assurance lead on the Nintendo DS version of Shantae: Risky's Revenge and a quality assurance tester on the iOS version and Shantae and the Pirate's Curse.
Michael Flores studied at the Antelope Valley College in 2001 and 2002 in graphic design and graduated with a computer graphics certificate. In the meantime, he also attended DeVry University between 2001 and 2004 and graduated as an associate of science in electronics and computer technology.
From 2006 to 2007, Flores was a contingent tester at Sony Computer Entertainment America. Between 2007 and 2008 he worked a first time at WayForward Technologies as a quality assurance tester and occasional level designer. He worked three months in 2009 at Neversoft Entertainment as a QA analyst before rejoining WayForward as QA lead and tester. As such, he worked as the QA lead on the Nintendo DS version of Shantae: Risky's Revenge and as a QA tester on the iOS version and Shantae and the Pirate's Curse.
- MLB 07: The Show - contingent game test analyst (2008)
- Guitar Hero: Metallica - QA and online play tester (2009)
- A Boy and His Blob - lead QA tester (2009)
- Shantae: Risky's Revenge - quality assurance lead, iOS quality assurance tester (2010)
- Mighty Milky Way - quality assurance tester (2011)
- Silent Hill: Book of Memories - quality assurance lead (2012)
- Disney DuckTales: Remastered - quality assurance tester (2013)
- Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - quality assurance tester (2014)