Nick Wozniak is an artist, animator and designer. He was the technical artist on Shantae: Risky's Revenge.
Nick Wozniak studied at California State University, Los Angeles.
Wozniak was hired at WayForward Technologies in 2008 and claims to have done there basically anything that wasn't programming. He has been making artistic activities for several games, including being a technical artist on Shantae: Risky's Revenge. In 2013, he left WayForward to join the newly formed Yacht Club Games, who released their first title, Shovel Knight, in June 2014, after a successful Kickstarter campaign.
- Thor: God of Thunder - assistant director (2011)
- Batman: The Brave and The Bold - The Videogame - additional boss design (2010)
Art and animation
- A Boy and His Blob - animator (2009)
- Batman: The Brave and The Bold - The Videogame - 2D artist (2010)
- Galactic Taz Ball - technical artist (2010)
- Shantae: Risky's Revenge - technical artist (2010)
- Mighty Milky Way - T-Rew wrangler (2011)
- Mighty Switch Force! - technical artist (2011)
- BloodRayne: Betrayal - technical artist (2011)
- Centipede: Infestation - technical artist (2011)
- Double Dragon: Neon - animation manager/technical artist (2012)
- The Smurfs 2 - character rigger, technical artist (2013)
- Shovel Knight - pixel art (2014)
- ↑ https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/yachtclubgames/shovel-knight
- ↑ http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/06/26/shovel-knight-review
- ↑ http://www.metacritic.com/person/nick-wozniak
- ↑ http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,403952/
- ↑ http://gamefob.com/gaming/nintendo/wii/indiecade-2013-interview-with-yacht-club-games-nick-wozniak/