Paul Kite (or Paul-Z Kite) is a designer and programmer. He worked at WayForward Technologies at the beginnings of the 2000s, being one of the people in charge of sprite capture, and a play tester on Shantae.
Paul Kite has designed and managed a few projects for WayForward Technologies, where he worked from 2000 to 2004, his works including Shantae on which he was one of the people in charge of sprite capture and a play tester. He worked from October 2004 to March 2005 at Leapfrog Enterprises as an associate producer before joining ASCII Media, Inc. where he worked from 2005 to 2009 as a project leader and programmer. He then worked at Zynga between 2011 and 2012 as a senior software engineer. In December 2012, he became a co-owner (and "Chief Sparkle Officer") of Voodoo77 Studios LLC for whom he developed the SubHub app. In 2014 he joined Expedia, Inc. as a software engineer.
- Wendy: Every Witch Way - production assistant (2001)
- WWF Betrayal - assistant manager (2001)
- Wendy: Every Witch Way - level design (2001)
- Rescue Heroes: Billy Blazes - level design (2003)
- Shantae - sprite capture (2002)
- Godzilla: Domination! - game tester (2002)
- Shantae - play tester (2002)
- SubHub - developer (2012-2014)
- ↑ http://voodoo77.com/news/
- ↑ http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,121752/
- ↑ https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22palo+porazik%22#hl=en&q=site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.allgame.com+%22Paul+Kite%22
- ↑ https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22palo+porazik%22#hl=en&q=site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.allgame.com+%22Paul+z+Kite%22