Ranko Prozo is an artist. He is expected to be the lead environment artist on Shantae: Half-Genie Hero.
Ranko Prozo's first professional experience was as a concept design student teacher at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh from 2005 to 2007. After graduating, he joined Meteor Games in 2008 and 2009, before leaving for Eipix Games, where he worked for a few months. In January 2010, he joined WayForward Technologies and worked there up until March 2015 as an environment artist. As such, he is expected to be the lead environment artist on Shantae: Half-Genie Hero. He left WayForward in March 2015 to join Blizzard Entertainment as an environment artist.
This is a list of projects Ranko Prozo was involved in according to his résumé (unless otherwise indicated).
- Pets - environment artist (cancelled)
- Twin Skies - environment artist (cancelled)
- Ferramentum - environment artist (in development)
- Eclosion - environment artist (in development)
- LIT - assets update (2009)
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold – The Videogame - level design (2010)
- Happy Feet Two - art direction (2011)
- Centipede: Infestation - environment artist (2011)
- Silent Hill: Book of Memories - environment artist (2012)
- Bubba Golf - environment artist (2012)
- Double Dragon Neon - artist (2013)
- The Smurfs 2 - background artist (2013)
- Shantae: Half-Genie Hero - lead environment artist (2014)