| Are you seeing double, or has "Spider" eaten a Twin Mint?
This article is a disambiguation page for Spider. The following is a list of links to pages that might share the same title. Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
They are present in multiple forms in the series:
- Most commonly, the term can be applied to the six-legged one-eyed venom-spitting critters that inhabit forests.
- Additionally, a particular forest inhabited by these creatures is called the Spider Forest, as cartographers are not a particularly creative bunch when it comes to naming things.
- The Bellydances.
is one of the creatures Shantae can transform into thanks to her magic
- In Transformation Talisman, spit venom just as it's enemy counterpart. , the form is similar to a large real-world spider. It can climb up webs and other surfaces and, with a specific
- In Mermaid and the Centaur. , Spider is an optional form that can climb on ceilings. It can fire a strand of web straight up by pressing jump in midair, and reel itself up. As before, the Spider can spit venom attacks after finding a Relic. It's physiology is of the "Drider", i.e. the lady from the waist up where the animal's head should be genus of monsterology that brought us the
- Rottytops (and other zombies) makes use of a Chit Chat Spider, a tiny creature that can send and receive information from the world-wide network via web vibrations.
- That said, Rotty isn't on good terms with all spiders. In Empress Spider. she is captured in the web of a massive Chit Chat Spider called