Steven Kitzes studied at University of California, Santa Barbara from 2000 and 2005, during witch time he also studied at the International Christian University, Tokyo in 2003 and 2004, and graduated as a bachelor of arts. In 2013, he resumed his studies at the Los Angeles Pierce College in computer science, and then at California State University, Northridge also in computer science, hoping to graduate as a Master of science, and performed an internship at Boston Scientific between 2014 and 2015.
Steven Kitzes joined WayForward Technologies in 2010, first as a quality assurance tester. During this period, he notably tested Shantae: Risky's Revenge for both the Nintendo DS and iOS versions. In 2011, he became a level designer, and in 2012 an user interface developer. He left WayForward in 2013 to resume his studies.
- Centipede: Infestation - level designer (2011)
- Silent Hill: Book of Memories - level designer (2012)
- Build-A-Bear - programming (2012)
- Disney DuckTales: Remastered - UI developer (2013)
- Adventure Time Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW! - UI programmer (2013)
- Mighty Flip Champs - quality assurance (2009)
- Batman: The Brave and The Bold - The Videogame - quality assurance tester (2010)
- Shantae: Risky's Revenge - quality assurance tester, iOS quality assurance tester (2010)
- Mighty Milky Way - quality assurance tester (2011)
- Mighty Switch Force! - quality assurance tester (2011)
- Thor: God of Thunder - quality assurance tester (2011)
- Hotel Transylvania 3DS (2012)