Tim Curry is an artist. He is expected to be the lead technical artist on Shantae: Half-Genie Hero.
Tim Curry studied at the Savannah College of Art and Design between 2005 and 2009 and graduated as a bachelor of fine arts in interactive design and game development.
Tim Curry started his professional career doing internships from 2005 to 2009 at Design Solutions, as an architectural designer and drafter. In 2010 and 2011, he worked at Arkadia Studios in Singapore on the Entropia Universe MMO as a 3D artist. In 2012 and 2013 he worked as a part-time professor at the Mount Ida College, and during the course of 2012 joined WayForward Technologies as a technical artist. He is expected to be the lead technical artist on Shantae: Half-Genie Hero.
- Entropia Universe - 3D artist (2010-2011)
- DuckTales: Remastered - technical artist (2013)
- Shantae: Half-Genie Hero - lead technical artist (2014)
- Project Reality (Battlefield 2 mod) - team member (2008)
- Cry of Fear (Half-Life mod) - team member (2012)
- Unreleased Unreal Tournament 2004 mod - team member (unreleased)